RFERRAL REWARDS PROGRAM
We love referrals! One of the nicest compliments you can give us is the referral of your family and friends.
Use the quick and easy tool below to refer a family member or friend today! We sincerely hope you will tell your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers about our services. You’ll be doing them (and us) a favor, as they too will receive the same excellent service that you have experienced.
You DO NOT need to be a client of Potterton Rule to be eligible for any of the prizes. Anyone who sends a qualifying referral* will be eligible to participate in our referral rewards program. You must, however, be 18 or older to win a prize. If a name is drawn as a prize winner, and that individual is under the age of 18, Potterton Rule may elect to grant the prize to the winner’s legal guardian or to select another name as the winner, at Potterton Rule’s sole discretion.
There is no limit to the number of friends and family you can share. You will get credit for each and every one of them, even if they call our office based on your suggestion. We ask everyone that calls how they heard about Potterton Rule.
1. The friends and family members you share with us DO NOT need to become our clients for you to be eligible to win prizes. If they chose not to do business with us, regardless of the reason, your name will be entered to win prizes.
2. Referrals need to be qualifying. A qualifying referral is someone who currently has insurance (or needs it) on a business, car, home, personal property, recreational vehicles, etc. For instance, your 12 year old niece is not a legitimate referral.
3. We need to be able to contact the people you share with us too. If you provide a name, but a bogus phone number (and no other contact info), we’ll be forced to assume the referral is a fake and your name will not be entered into our drawing.
4. Winners will be notified by phone or mail. All winners will have the opportunity to be featured in our monthly newsletter and on our website.
5. If the prize is not claimed and picked up by the 15th day from the date of the drawing, the person who’s name was drawn second will be notified and awarded the prize. If the person who’s name was drawn second does not claim the prize within 14 days of being notified, a third person’s name will be drawn. If none of them claim the prize, Potterton Rule’s executive committee will vote on how to disperse of the prize.
6. Your odds of winning are entirely dependent on the total number of referrals received by our office (from all sources) compared to the number of people you referred during the contest period. For example, if our office receives a total of 200 referrals during the contest period, and you provided 5 of them, then you’ll have a 2.5% chance of winning. If you provide 20 of the 200 referrals, your chance of winning would be 10%. Even if you only share one person with us, your odds of winning are significantly higher than just about any other contest you can find.